Friday, April 6, 2012

CEPHAS' STORY

 Seeing Jesus for first time

 Fishers of Men

 Healings – wife’s mother

 On the Road

 Radical Openness

    o Women, children, sinners, tax collectors, gentiles….

 My Confession and Rebuke

 My Nickname

 Transfiguration

 Last Supper

 Judas’ Betrayal;

 Three Times? Not Me!

 The Arrest Changed Things –sacred became scared

 My Betrayal

    o So scared

    o I can’t go to jail

    o Just wanted to hide

 The Cross

    o All over

    o They didn’t come for us – Jesus was who they wanted

    o So embarrassed

    o I’m no rock, I’m sand (like that story he told about the houses)

    o Enough fishing for people – I’m going back to fish

    o In paradise, Jesus must think I hate him…





Simon son of John, do you love me more than anyone else?’ 
    ‘Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.’
Feed my lambs.

Simon son of John, do you love me like family?
    ‘Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.’
Tend my sheep.

Simon son of John, do you love me without condition?
    ‘Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you.’
Feed my sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment